One of my favorite skincare brands is Primera – Peeling gel, Miracle Seed Essence & Watery Cream, you may heard thousand times if you’re one of K-Beauty junkie, and Miracle Seed Essence upgrade version has just been released so kind of exciting to try this one. Today I’m posting a quick review of New ‘Primera Prime Recovery Double Capsule Serum‘ – aka yellow serum, potent serum in Korea.
🌱What it is?
Highly effective total anti-aging serum enriched with antioxidant-rich primrose oil and power barrier capsule to provide powerful anti-aging benefit, it helps strengthen the skin from within to protect against external stressors and skin-aging.
*Speciality: Micro Oil Capsule Technology™
Micro Emulsifying Capsule, which is 1/500 size of hair processed by ‘ultra-high-pressure’ method promotes penetration deep into the skin. As you know the active ingredients of serum should be delivered under the surface layer of your skin to work more effectively. 👍
• Power Barrier Capsule™: 3-Biotics Complex and Bio-Lipid that mimics the composition and structure of your skin’s lipid layer to strengthen and restore your skin’s protective barrier.
• Primrose Oil : Improve skin hydration, texture and elasticity, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness and wrinkles. It possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties that help treat and prevent acne.
• Adenosine: Improve skin firmness & elasticity
• Niacinamide, Vitamin derivatives: Enhance skin clarity, helps brighten skin tone
• Peptide, Squalene and Ceramide: Nourishes, boost hydration and fight skin damage and free radicals
*Benefit: Skin strengthening, Anti-aging & Radiance
*Potential Allergens: PEG-100, Limonene & Linalool
• 8-FREE, Hypoallergenic Test, Dermatologist Test & Sensitive Skin Test
• Whitening & wrinkle-improvement functional product
• Citrus Floral Woody Scent – non-artificial, blending of herbs
• eco-friendly paper packaging made from sugarcane fibres & recycle plastic (PCR plastic) bottle
🌱 The Texture
(micro-sized capsule melts on the skin effortlessly and absorbs quickly, I think when you pump serum the capsules are all crushed so you can see a bit.. those are the actives)
• Improve overall skin texture, and skin elasticity around eyes and smile line
• Strengthen the skin barrier, healthier-looking, firm & more radiant
(63.8% of 30 testers improved skin barrier and proven to improved 6.9% and 6.5% of smile lines elasticity & eye area firmness relatively)
It is concentrated yet lightweight texture, and absorbs quickly without leaving any sticky residue. It has a scent – floral, woody – similar to Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum probably more woody & non-artificial – which I like(more than non-fragrance product, it can be minus to whom have fragrance-sensitive). If I add a tip, follow with an oil-based cream (lightweight texture), it blends beautifully. Have used with Primera Watery Cream and Cold Drop Cream (more dense texture) and both did go well – may need a small amount if using hydrating cream formula, quite amount of watery cream I used, it leaves residue on the skin surface.
Overall, quite happy with this product, even though it is a bit pricey – I guess the content (active ingredients) & innovation technology added on this bottle – it improved overall my skin texture & tone, and worked well under makeup. What I liked most about it was it improved my chin acne (white bumps) within 3 days, and calms down a few spots and dry patches.
It is ideal for dry, normal and combination skin types, and the comfort formula can be suitable for sensitive skin (skin-irritation test completed).
Any questions if you have feel free to contact.
Thanks for reading and C u at next post~