I feel like skincare routines get simpler nowadays, not only our skin gets better – brighter, plumper and glowing.. also skincare products are innovatively progressing. Is it just my thought? ^^;; Well new products are releasing, they have combined benefits such as ‘Mamonde Peeling Toner (peeling & toning at a time)’, Dr Jart Night Re.pair Cream (moisturizer & sleeping mask)’, AHC The Real Eye Cream For Face (as it describes) etc,. ( we can talk about more for following blogs soon..)
I still have big break outs especially in periods & changing seasons (dry skin & late 30s), and if these break outs turn serious, it may cause permanent scars and hyperpigmentation which is hard to get rid of. So I have tried many different products to recover such as ISOI speedy spot, Sidmool Dr. Trob Clear Patch & Dr. Jart Clear Soultion Kit for instant action to stop making worse, and various brands’ brightening serums (Whoo, Sidmool, Swanicoco etc,.) and creams to lighten up pigmentation.
Some products have an immediate response, and brightening effect is slower than I expected as most of product results are in about 4 weeks. Luckily I have found one ingredient we may have a deeper look into – “The Madecassoside“.
I assume that many people have heard it and using it already, but to me it is new, as I have grown up using cosmetics by brands or the by the feel (texture & scent) when buying rather than ingredients.
< .. and then ‘What is the Madecassoside?’ >
Madecassoside is an active skin care ingredient derived from the plant Centella asiatica, a medicinal plant that has been used for over 2000 years in India and in Ayurvedic medicine.
In clinical studies, madecassoside has demonstrated skin healing as well as anti-aging properties in skin.
• Stimulating the synthesis of collagen I & III
• Reducing the activity of enzymes that contribute to the breakdown of the skin’s matrix or framework
• Stimulate wound healing after surgical procedures
<… definition quotes from pharmacymix.com>
As this ingredient has strong benefits to the skin, many products use it (will be listed the end of this blog) and this is already one of Best Sellers in Korea for a long. To me, these 2 big brands (may 3 in total) was hard to judge who’s the best, so I have searched many consumers reviews except commercial ones, and tested several times in the shop and eventually gave an idea to have these two brands in store. (May consider other ones in the future – ‘DongKook Pharmaceutical’ Madecassoside Cream – makes only with this ingredient and has used it in products for over 30years.)
*Here are 2 picks;
1. CNP Dr.R2 Real Madecassoside Cream
• It’s a brightening & anti-wrinkle functional product, known for intensively stabilizes damaged skin and reduces skin sensitivity.
• Another benefits are promotes scar healing and reduces visible signs of aging.
2. Dr. Jart Cicapair Cream (Tiger Grass Cream) & Night Re.pair Cream (Coming Soon))
• It soothes skin damage caused by dryness, irritation, and inflammation.
• Helps improve skin moisture levels and restore fatigued skin for a healthy appearance.
• Strengthens skin’s natural barrier and skin appears firmer
Both are work for all types of skin, especially in dry areas and use as the last skincare steps. (can be applied to cleansed & toned face)
Both have a bit thick texture, absorbs quickly though and pleasant scent – not strong, lemongrass or jasmine kind of floral scent (sorry about the weak expression, but don’t worry you will enjoy it^^). It looks like coating a thin layer when you apply it, if worries try at night and see how it works next morning.
< About the results >
Dr. Jart Cicapair Cream has lots of impressive skin improvement results – I haven’t posted it as I have used less than a month, and CNP Real Madecassoside Cream is an upgraded formula from CNP Skin-reset Barrier Cream which has also numerous positive results, so this is a comparison of two products & my skin conditions at the moment after using in 2 weeks. (Just bursted one big pimple but overall it’s good^^;;)
…This pictures used with CNP Peeling Booster
If you’re considering for an all-in-one moisturiser or cream, both are good items especially if having tightness inside & outside skin and highly recommend for problematic skin to return the healthy condition.
One thing need to mention, don’t use too much products unless it works for your skin, our skin only needs a good balance. I’m still thinking 10 steps skincare routine is a standard even though it went viral, and it needs to compromise to depends on skin types. (Please don’t give a negative comment, this is an only my opinion >.<)
Also try to use same brands’ products together if you can, as the formula boosts their product effectiveness – this is the reason our store have skincare special set each month even though the shipping is expensive.
… Was a bit long articles though, hope you enjoyed and get some ideas, guiding to your skincare routines.
< And these are the lists earlier mentioned >
This below lists are contains Centella Asiatica and doesn’t included Mineral Oil, Benzyl Alcohol which may occur skin trouble & allergies. (There are some more but listed popular products most)
• SU:M37 Secret Essence & Secret Oil
• SU:M37 Rebalancing Gel Lotion & Water-full Gel Cream
• SU:M37 Water-full Deep Effect Ampoule
• A.H.C The Real/The Pure Real Eye Cream for Face
• Manyo Factory Clear Skin Toner
• ISOI Blemish Care Serum Plus
• Dr.G Red Blemish Clear Cream & Soothing Ampoule
• Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid & Ctrl-A Clarifying Toner
• Swanicoco Permented Snail/ Peptine skincare products
• Klairs Supple Preparation Toner & Vitamin Drop
• 23years old Badecasil Cera3 Cream
• Banila Co. White Wedding Dream Cream
• Most of Sidmool Basic skincare products (toner & moisturizer)
…published oon 2017. April