Director Pi has divided into Soothing and Hydrating – Soothing ampoule balances water/oil level and soothes skin irritation, and Hydrating ampoule more focusing on hydrating (infusing your cells with water) also having a soothing benefit.
< TOP 5 Hydrating Ampoule >
- Cosrx Propolis Light Ampoule (just renewed with new packaging, formula as well as size)
3. 9 Wishes Hydra Skin Ampoule Serum (renewal version)
4. CNP Mugener Ampoule
< Best Soothing/Calming Ampoule By Director Pi >
- Papa Recipe Eggplant Clearing Ampoule
2. DMCK Clean Ac Ampoule
3. A’pieu Madeassoside Ampoule
5. Heynature Erseongcho Ampoule
6. Real Barrier Aqua Soothing Ampoule
< Q & A >
1.Concentrated formula serum makes your skin more moisturizing?
A: NO. Serums are typically thinner and lighter, and those rich, concentrated formula contain Collagen, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) etc,. which make serum thicker(also expensive), so if your serum is in lighter texture lock in moisture with moisturizer.
2. ‘An Ampoule A Day’ can boost moisturizing level?
A: Positively YES, and also new trend is ‘Daily Ampoule’ & Layering. Those concentrated form of serum can address a particular issue and boost the effect of your other products.
3. Containing multiple types of HA is better than single type?
A: NO. The original source and how to gain HA is very important than types, however only the manufacturer known, so the answer is size matters.
Lager molecules have a more difficult time to penetrate deep into skin.
(Tip! Apply HA to damp skin, then top it off with a moisturizer or oil to seal it in)
Thanks for reading and see you next post~
*Article source from Director Pi’s post