If you have 10,000 or only 1,000 of followers on your social media, can you launch a brand or company? Yes, it’s happening as influencer marketing has a huge outcome, so already there are so many new cosmetic brands in Korea now – not only influencer convincing content also K-beauty popularity.
However, influencer marketing is everywhere and it’s difficult to really trust it as an authentic recommendation, so I have posted these topics ‘Korean Best Serum(s) by solution’ such as hydration, whitening (even tone) and firming with ‘Get It Beauty’ & ‘Director Pi’s recommendation to expand in your must-try Korean skincare products, and these are actually popular with consumers with trustworthy reviews (I can say^^).
< Category Division >
1. Hydrating & Soothing Ampoule:
• Focus on soothing and hydrating, also helps control water/oil balance
• Contains Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to boost skin hydration level (Hydrating)
• Formulated with Cica(Centella, Madecassoside) & Panthenol for soothing
• For all skin types, especially sensitive skin
2. Improving Skin Tone (Whitening Ampoule)
• Visibly improve uneven skin tone, containing Niacinamide (more than 2%) and Arbutin for enhance whitening function
• May contain Bifida and Galatomyces to help brighten skin tone and diminish dark spots and signs of aging
3. Firming Ampoule (Anti-wrinkle Ampoule)
• Contains Adenosine, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate (a form of vitamin A)
• Some products contain effective ingredients to increase skin firmness such as Peptide, Collagen & Stem Cell
< 2019 new trends >
One of hot types of serum (serum=ampoule, they’re same in Korea just named differently by company) is a ‘D.I.Y Ampoule’, it doesn’t mean you make your own serum, the product comes in a base liquid & active ingredient(freeze dry Hyaluronic Acid) separately, so that the active ingredients penetrate deep into skin to deliver its effectiveness.
< Korean Beauty Community Pick >
- MISSHA Vitamin B12 Double Hydrop Ampouler (rated 4.4 out of 5 stars)
- Isntree Spot Saver Mugwort Ampoule (4.7 stars)
- CNP Propolis Ampoule (4.4 stars)
< Recommendations from Get It Beauty >
These are filtered by its ‘Body Burden Rule’ which eliminated of the harmful(toxic with certain amount/condition) ingredients:
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
• Sodium Laureth Sulfate
• Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3)
• Isopropyl Alcohol
• Synthetic Fragrance
• Synthetic Colouring
< 2019 Best Hydrating Ampoule(s) >
These are TOP 3 and listed by winning order, and the winner ‘I’m Sorry For My Skin Relaxing Ampoule’ is only 1.46% difference of improvement of hydration level compare to 2018 Best Ampoule ‘9 Wishes Hydra Skin Ampoule Serum.
- Ultru: I’m Sorry For My Skin Relaxing Ampoule
- Missha Vitamin B12 Double Hydrop Ampouler
- SkinFood Watery Berry Fresh Ampoule (renewed)
..to be continued on Series(SN) 2.
*Article source from Get It Beauty post