Even though you’re a fan of mineral(physical) sunscreens, or a person who cannot tolerate of white cast or dryness and hard application from mineral sunscreens, then here are some products you need to check. Their formulas get developed with safer ingredients so that minimizes skin irritation and discomfort.
Just a reminder, chemical sunscreens need time to absorb – penetrate your skin and offer protection by dissipating UV rays, so suggest you apply 20 mins before sun exposure and also wait until fully absorbed before using a foundation, otherwise it may disturb your makeup application (it can affect both mineral & chemical).
☀️2020 Director Pi’s Recommendations Part II
< Chemical Sunscreens >
Dr.G Pycnogenol Ampoule Up Sun SPF50+/PA++++
Just reminder what these icons mean:
IOPE UV Sheild Skin Energy Sun SPF50+/PA++++
3. Kim Jeong Moon Cure Soothing Sun Gel SPF50+/PA++++
4. MISSHA Safe Block RX Hyaluron Soothing Sun SPF50+/PA++++
*will post other MISSHA New Safe Block Sun products soon..
5. B:REMEDIES UV:Relief Moisturizer SPF50+/PA++++
6. Be Ready Super Mild Sun Primer For Heros SPF50+/PA++++
7. MakeP:rem UV Defense Me Moisture Suncream SPF50+/PA++++
👍 Her recommendations in order of preference
*Adding more of popular Chemical/Mixed Sunscreens
HYGGEE Relief Sun Moisturizer SPF50+/PA++++
2. Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF50+/PA++++
3. Dr.Frog Cica TT Sun Gel SPF50+/PA++++
4. The Pure Lotus Jeju Botanical Suncream SPF50+/PA++++
5. Lanbelle Natural Fresh Suncream SPF50+/PA++++
Finally the end of post 😂. Seriously, there are many options in Korean sunscreens and thankfully Director Pi posted these ‘2020 Best Sunscreens’ for us and I have tried to summarize, however still a long post 🤦🏻
Will continue with this topic so see you at the next post when announcing the ‘Top Of Top sunscreens’ by Director Pi.