I’m a huge fan of IU(Lee Ji-Eun) – Korean singer, songwriter & actress – and really into her new song ‘Palette’. When I googled this song, surprisingly lots of makeup tutorials came up so had a look and found this video tutorial to share with you.
This film made up by ‘Re SaBae‘ – one of the most popular Korean beauty bloggers – and she just killed this amazing makeover. (If you watch another makeup tutorials or her profile pic you will be surprised how she is good^^;;)
The reason for posting this blog is there is a great tip for creating a flawless, glowing canvas, and it makes for a really youthful-look. I have tried these tips and found useful for myself^^;; – it’s not really complicated so I’m sure you will enjoy this.
(If watch this video on youtube, you can see the subtitles. Just click the youtube button on the video~ )
These are product lists of what she used in the tutorial and some of them are very popular so we may have in the future (please keep an eye out for them).
*Korean Makeup Product Lists:
• HERA Magic Starter (No.1 Rose)
• CLIO Hydro Sponge
• Too Cool For School Art By Rodin Shading
• BBIA Last Pen Liner (No.3)
• The Face Shop Single Shadow (RD02)
• Espoir Waterproof Eye Pencil (#Bit Faker)
• VDL Eye Shadow Espresso
• SKINFOOD Choco Eyebrow Powder (#02)
• Unpretty Rapstar Browcara (#05)
• 16BRAND Lip Tint TG01 (Kill Me)
• ETUDE HOUSE Blooming Lips-Talk (BE109)
Lastly, I am addicited to this song and if you like Korean Songs you may try G-Dragon’s song “Untitled”. It’s really awesome too^^.
..published on 2017. June