< What is Firming Serum? >
The formula is made with firming agents that tighten your complexion to smooth out the signs of ageing, and using it over time your skin get plumped, healthy-looking with visibly diminished fine lines & wrinkles. It’s more powerful than anti-ageing and quicker treatment for sagging skin.
< The Guideline of Best Firming Serum >
- Must contain Adenosine, Retinol & Retinyl Palmitate (an ingredient composed of palmitic acid and retinol) etc,. key ingredients for wrinkle-improvement
- Effective anti-ageing ingredients – Peptide, Collagen & Stem Cell – that help promote collagen & elastin production
< Best Top 8 Firming Serums >
- Martiderm Platinum Photo-Age Ampoule
- Bad Skin Collagen Bomb Hydrating Ampoule
- IOPE Stem-III Ampoule (Best for ageing/older skin)
< Test Result >
- Dimar3 Rem-Rose 25 Burning Liquid
- Histolab Azulene Complex Ampoule
- Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Boosting Ampoule
- SCINIC Cicanoid Ampoule (Best for early signs of aging)
< Additional Tips for preventing & improving wrinkles >
At 40 (developed ageing skin), recovering the broken elastic and collagen is pretty hard, however improving the skin condition is very positive by using proper skincare cosmetics and diets. These simple tips (especially 40~60s or sensitive skin) will allow to slow down the ageing process and provide more beneficial and visible results.
1. Restore the hydration of your skin as well as your body
When we become dehydrated, our skin becomes dry, flaky, and wrinkled.
Use hydrating skincare product to nourish and hydrate your skin, and drink plenty of water daily is very important and simple method for plump, soft skin.
2. Exfoliate Skin using an Hypoallergenic Exfoliator
The accumulation of dead skin cells on the skin surface intensifies the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and prevents product absorption. As we get older, our skin gets thinner and easily damaged so rather than using AHA/BHA, use a hypoallergenic exfoliator (such as cleaning oil or water) is a healthier way to treat our skin.
3. Check out the ingredients that help strengthen the skin’s protective barrier (Panthenol, Madecassosside, Centella Asiatica, Ceramides and Cholesterol)
4. Use effective anti-aging products (these are additional recommendations of above Director Pi’s Pick)
5. Protect the skin against sunlight
(These items are also great to use with cushions, and provides light tone-up effect)
Thanks for reading and any questions or tips, happy to share with~
*This article source from Director Pi’s blog post & video, and some original images have been modified by simplyji